Always on the search for cool ideas

I'm a Gemini. This explains why I very rarely settle for something 'ordinary'. I will come up with an idea for our house or garden and it ends up being either very rare or very epensive or both.

Since I've been at home for the past two months, my creative juices have started to bubble over. I'm grabbing at ideas that I see everywhere and just looking for something different.

Enjoy my blog. I hope I figure out how to get it looking nice as I am clueless with technology, but give me a few months and enjoy the cool ideas and stuff that I have found!

Claire x

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Old wood repurposed

I hate the idea of cutting down trees for anything really.....so I looked at making some cool things using old, reclaimed wood and tree branches...here's what I found:

Enjoy the inspiration

Claire X

 1. Colourful painted tree stumps - maybe for wall art? - www.trendhunter.com




2. Reclaimed wood panels into artwork...$625 - what?????? www.etsy.com



 3. Tree branch coat hooks - could also work for kitchen - www.funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com



4. Driftwood tables or stools -www.bleunature.com



5. Reclaimed bar stools or site tables - www.sirenelisewilhelmsen.com



6. Branch and twig slivers on a coat hook, great way to use up all the bits after pruning - www.recreatedesigncompany.com



7. Timber slice flower vase. So elegant and delicate - www.19bis.com




8. Attach reclaimed wood to outside of old drum - instantly cool planter - www.instructables.com



 9. Painted twig heart joined with wire. I'm thinking great gifts for granny or teacher - www.ellensdailyheart.blogspot.ca



10. Letters and numbers from reclaimed timber glued onto back frame and then cut out - I'm thinking of possibly using this technique for my house number - www.etsy.com



11. Beautiful flooring from reclaimed wooden pallets - how amazing! www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment